Conflict of interest: None.
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 169–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Cao, J., LaRocque, E. and Li, D. (2013), Associations of the 5-hydroxytryptamine (serotonin) Receptor 1B gene (HTR1B) with alcohol, cocaine, and heroin abuse. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 169–176. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32128
How to Cite this Article: Cao J, LaRocque E, Li D. 2013. Associations of the 5-Hydroxytryptamine (Serotonin) Receptor 1B Gene (HTR1B) With Alcohol, Cocaine, and Heroin Abuse. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:169–176.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- University of Vermont
- National Institutes of Health, USA. Grant Numbers: DA12849, DA12690, AA017535, AA12870, AA11330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!