The authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 177–182, March 2013
How to Cite
Williams, H. J., Monks, S., Murphy, K. C., Kirov, G., O'Donovan, M. C. and Owen, M. J. (2013), Schizophrenia two-hit hypothesis in velo-cardio facial syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 177–182. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32129
How to Cite this Article: Williams HJ, Monks S, Murphy KC, Kirov G, O'Donovan MC, Owen MJ. 2013. Schizophrenia Two-Hit Hypothesis in Velo-Cardio Facial Syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:177–182.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Medical Research Council UK. Grant Number: G0800509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!