All the authors listed have read through the manuscript, approved for publication and declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 191–200, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Xu, Y., Zhang, J., Liu, Z., Xu, C., Zhang, K., Shen, Y. and Xu, Q. (2013), A combined study of genetic association and brain imaging on the DAOA gene in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 191–200. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32131
How to cite this article: Chen J, Xu Y, Zhang J, Liu Z, Xu C, Zhang K, Shen Y, Xu Q. 2013. A Combined Study of Genetic Association and Brain Imaging on the DAOA Gene in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:191–200.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971001, 30971054, 31021091, 81171290
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102109
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121024
This article has been cited by:
- 1Association between DAOA gene polymorphisms and the risk of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and depressive disorder, Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry, 2014, 51, 89, , , , , , , ,
- 2On the other hand: including left-handers in cognitive neuroscience and neurogenetics, Nature Reviews Neuroscience, 2014, 15, 3, 193, , , ,