All the authors listed have read through the manuscript, approved for publication and declared no conflict of interest.
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 191–200, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Xu, Y., Zhang, J., Liu, Z., Xu, C., Zhang, K., Shen, Y. and Xu, Q. (2013), A combined study of genetic association and brain imaging on the DAOA gene in schizophrenia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 191–200. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32131
How to cite this article: Chen J, Xu Y, Zhang J, Liu Z, Xu C, Zhang K, Shen Y, Xu Q. 2013. A Combined Study of Genetic Association and Brain Imaging on the DAOA Gene in Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:191–200.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB529603, 2012CB517901
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30971001, 30971054, 31021091, 81171290
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 7102109
- Fok Ying Tong Education Foundation. Grant Number: 121024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!