Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 201–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, W., Marchani, E. E., Cheung, C. Y.K., Steinbart, E. J., Schellenberg, G. D., Bird, T. D. and Wijsman, E. M. (2013), Genome scan in familial late-onset Alzheimer's disease: A locus on chromosome 6 contributes to age-at-onset. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 201–212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32133
How to Cite this Article: Zhao W, Marchani EE, Cheung CYK, Steinbart EJ, Schellenberg GD, Bird TD, Wijsman EM. 2013. Genome Scan in Familial Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease: A Locus on Chromosome 6 Contributes to Age-at-Onset. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:201–212.
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P50 AG005136, T32 AG000258, K99 AG040184, U24 AG021886
- Veterans Affairs Research Funds
- Metropolitan Life Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!