Conflicts of interest: nothing to declare.
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 201–212, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, W., Marchani, E. E., Cheung, C. Y.K., Steinbart, E. J., Schellenberg, G. D., Bird, T. D. and Wijsman, E. M. (2013), Genome scan in familial late-onset Alzheimer's disease: A locus on chromosome 6 contributes to age-at-onset. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 201–212. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32133
How to Cite this Article: Zhao W, Marchani EE, Cheung CYK, Steinbart EJ, Schellenberg GD, Bird TD, Wijsman EM. 2013. Genome Scan in Familial Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease: A Locus on Chromosome 6 Contributes to Age-at-Onset. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:201–212.
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: P50 AG005136, T32 AG000258, K99 AG040184, U24 AG021886
- Veterans Affairs Research Funds
- Metropolitan Life Foundation
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.