How to cite this article: Torrell H, Montaña E, Abasolo N, Roig B, Gaviria AM, Vilella E, Martorell L. 2013. Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in Brain Samples From Patients With Major Psychiatric Disorders: Gene Expression Profiles, MtDNA Content and Presence of the MtDNA Common Deletion. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:213–223.
Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in brain samples from patients with major psychiatric disorders: Gene expression profiles, MtDNA content and presence of the MtDNA common deletion†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 2, pages 213–223, March 2013
How to Cite
Torrell, H., Montaña, E., Abasolo, N., Roig, B., Gaviria, A. M., Vilella, E. and Martorell, L. (2013), Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in brain samples from patients with major psychiatric disorders: Gene expression profiles, MtDNA content and presence of the MtDNA common deletion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 213–223. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32134
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- Ministry of Science and Innovation in Spain. Grant Numbers: PI06/1586, PS09/01052, FEDER
- Generalitat de Catalunya
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!