How to Cite this Article: Stewart SE, Mayerfeld C, Arnold PD, Crane JR, O'Dushlaine C, Fagerness JA, Yu D, Scharf JM, Chan E, Kassam F, Moya PR, Wendland JR, Delorme R, Richter MA, Kennedy JL, Veenstra-VanderWeele J, Samuels J, Greenberg BD, McCracken JT, Knowles JA, Fyer AJ, Rauch SL, Riddle MA, Grados MA, Bienvenu OJ, Cullen B, Wang Y, Shugart YY, Piacentini J, Rasmussen S, Nestadt G, Murphy DL, Jenike MA, Cook EH, Pauls DL, Hanna GL, Mathews CA. 2013. Meta-Analysis of Association Between Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and the 3′ Region of Neuronal Glutamate Transporter Gene SLC1A1. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:367–379.
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 4, pages 367–379, June 2013
How to Cite
Stewart, S.E., Mayerfeld, C., Arnold, P.D., Crane, J.R., O'Dushlaine, C., Fagerness, J.A., Yu, D., Scharf, J.M., Chan, E., Kassam, F., Moya, P.R., Wendland, J.R., Delorme, R., Richter, M.A., Kennedy, J.L., Veenstra-VanderWeele, J., Samuels, J., Greenberg, B.D., McCracken, J.T., Knowles, J.A., Fyer, A.J., Rauch, S.L., Riddle, M.A., Grados, M.A., Bienvenu, O.J., Cullen, B., Wang, Y., Shugart, Y.Y., Piacentini, J., Rasmussen, S., Nestadt, G., Murphy, D.L., Jenike, M.A., Cook, E.H., Pauls, D.L., Hanna, G.L. and Mathews, C.A. (2013), Meta-analysis of association between obsessive-compulsive disorder and the 3′ region of neuronal glutamate transporter gene SLC1A1. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 367–379. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32137
Conflicts of interest: SE Stewart, C Mayerfeld, PD Arnold, JR Crane, C O'Dushlaine, JA Fagerness, JM Scharf, F Kassam, PR Moya, R Delorme, JL Kennedy, J Samuels, BD Greenberg, JT McCracken, AJ Fyer, MA Riddle, MA Grados, OJ Bienvenu, B Cullen, Y Wang, J Piacentini, YY Shugart, S Rasmussen, G Nestadt, DL Murphy, MA Jenike, EH Cook, DL Pauls, GL Hanna and CA Mathews declare no industry-related conflicts of interest. JR Wendland is now a full-time employee of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. MA Richter has received honoraria from Lundbeck and she is recipient of grant funding from Eli Lilly Canada Inc, Ontario Mental Health Foundation and the Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation. J Veenstra-VanderWeele receives research funding from Novartis, Seaside Therapeutics, Roche, and Forest. JA Knowles sits on the Scientific Advisory Committee for Next-Generation Sequencing of Life Technologies, Inc. and is a technical advisor to SoftGenetics, Inc.; he is on the Scientific Advisory Committee for Next-Generation Sequencing of Life Technologies, Inc. and is a technical advisor to SoftGenetics, Inc. SL Rauch participates in research funded by Cyberonics and Medtronic.
S.E. Stewart, C. Mayerfeld, and P.D. Arnold indicate that these individuals contributed equally as first authors.
G.L. Hanna and C.A. Mathews indicate that these individuals contributed equally as senior authors.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Eli Lilly Canada Inc, Ontario Mental Health Foundation and the Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation
- Novartis, Seaside Therapeutics, Roche, and Forest
- Cyberonics and Medtronic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!