How to Cite this Article: Zhang Y, Wang Z-Z, Sun H-M. 2013. A Meta-Analysis of the Relationship of the Parkin p.Val380Leu Polymorphism to Parkinson's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:235–244.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 235–244, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, Z.-Z. and Sun, H.-M. (2013), A meta-analysis of the relationship of the Parkin p.Val380Leu polymorphism to Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 235–244. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32138
Conflict of interest: We confirm that there is no potential conflict of interest or financial dependence regarding this publication, as described in the Author Guidelines. We also confirm that all authors fulfill all conditions required for authorship. All authors have read and approved the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30873335, 81202507, 81202939
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120013120007
- Autonomous Topics Fund of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation of PARKIN gene variants in West Bengal Parkinson’s disease patients, Journal of Human Genetics, 2015, 60, 9, 485, , , , , ,
- 2Systematic Review of Traditional Chinese Medicine for Depression in Parkinson's Disease, The American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 2014, 42, 05, 1035, , , , , ,