How to Cite this Article: Zhang Y, Wang Z-Z, Sun H-M. 2013. A Meta-Analysis of the Relationship of the Parkin p.Val380Leu Polymorphism to Parkinson's Disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:235–244.
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 235–244, April 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Wang, Z.-Z. and Sun, H.-M. (2013), A meta-analysis of the relationship of the Parkin p.Val380Leu polymorphism to Parkinson's disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 235–244. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32138
Conflict of interest: We confirm that there is no potential conflict of interest or financial dependence regarding this publication, as described in the Author Guidelines. We also confirm that all authors fulfill all conditions required for authorship. All authors have read and approved the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30873335, 81202507, 81202939
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20120013120007
- Autonomous Topics Fund of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!