How to Cite this Article: Sheikh HI, Kryski KR, Smith HJ, Dougherty LR, Klein DN, Bufferd SJ, Singh SM, Hayden EP. 2013. Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Gene val158met Polymorphism and Depressive Symptoms During Early Childhood. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:245–252.
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 245–252, April 2013
How to Cite
Sheikh, H. I., Kryski, K. R., Smith, H. J., Dougherty, L. R., Klein, D. N., Bufferd, S. J., Singh, S. M. and Hayden, E. P. (2013), Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene val158met polymorphism and depressive symptoms during early childhood. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32141
Authors have no financial disclosures or conflicts of interests to declare.
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- GCRC. Grant Number: M01-RR10710
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH069942
- Children's Health Research Institute
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!