How to Cite this Article: Sheikh HI, Kryski KR, Smith HJ, Dougherty LR, Klein DN, Bufferd SJ, Singh SM, Hayden EP. 2013. Catechol-O-Methyltransferase Gene val158met Polymorphism and Depressive Symptoms During Early Childhood. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:245–252.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 245–252, April 2013
How to Cite
Sheikh, H. I., Kryski, K. R., Smith, H. J., Dougherty, L. R., Klein, D. N., Bufferd, S. J., Singh, S. M. and Hayden, E. P. (2013), Catechol-O-methyltransferase gene val158met polymorphism and depressive symptoms during early childhood. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 245–252. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32141
Authors have no financial disclosures or conflicts of interests to declare.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- GCRC. Grant Number: M01-RR10710
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH069942
- Children's Health Research Institute
- Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajmg_32141_sm_SuppTab1.docx||63K||Supplementary table 1. Demographic characteristics of study samples used in final analyses.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.