How to Cite this Article: Van Den Bossche MJ, Strazisar M, Cammaerts S, Liekens AM, Vandeweyer G, Depreeuw V, Mattheijssens M, Lenaerts A-S, De Zutter S, De Rijk P, Sabbe B, Del-Favero J. 2013. Identification of Rare Copy Number Variants in High Burden Schizophrenia Families. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:273–282.
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 273–282, April 2013
How to Cite
Van Den Bossche, M. J., Strazisar, M., Cammaerts, S., Liekens, A. M., Vandeweyer, G., Depreeuw, V., Mattheijssens, M., Lenaerts, A.-S., De Zutter, S., De Rijk, P., Sabbe, B. and Del-Favero, J. (2013), Identification of rare copy number variants in high burden schizophrenia families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 273–282. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32146
All authors report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-F)
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT-F)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!