How to Cite this Article: Gillespie CF, Almli LM, Smith AK, Bradley B, Kerley K, Crain DF, Mercer KB, Weiss T, Phifer J, Tang Y, Cubells JF, Binder EB, Conneely KN, Ressler KJ. 2013. Sex Dependent Influence of a Functional Polymorphism in Steroid 5-α-Reductase Type 2 (SRD5A2) on Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:283–292.
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 3, pages 283–292, April 2013
How to Cite
Gillespie, C. F., Almli, L. M., Smith, A. K., Bradley, B., Kerley, K., Crain, D. F., Mercer, K. B., Weiss, T., Phifer, J., Tang, Y., Cubells, J. F., Binder, E. B., Conneely, K. N. and Ressler, K. J. (2013), Sex dependent influence of a functional polymorphism in steroid 5-α-reductase type 2 (SRD5A2) on post-traumatic stress symptoms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 283–292. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32147
Financial Disclosure Statement: There were no commercial sponsors or commercial relationships related to the current work. All additional financial ties of the investigators within the last 3 years are disclosed herein: Dr. Gillespie has received funding from APIRE/Wyeth, NARSAD, NIDA, NCCAM, and NIMH. Dr. Bradley has received funding from AFSP. Dr. Binder receives funding from NIMH, the Behrens-Weise foundation and PharmaNeuroBoost. Dr. Ressler has received awards and/or funding support related to other studies from Burroughs Wellcome Foundation, NARSAD, NIMH, NIDA, and is a cofounder of Extinction Pharmaceuticals for use of NMDA-based therapeutics with Psychotherapy.
Charles F. Gillespie and Lynn M. Almli equally contributed to this work.
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH071537
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH082256
- Emory and Grady Memorial Hospital General Clinical Research Center
- NIH National Centers for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: M01RR00039, P20RR16435
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!