How to cite this article: Kovacs-Nagy R, Elek Z, Szekely A, Nanasi T, Sasvari-Szekely M, Ronai Z. 2013. Association of aggression with a novel microRNA binding site polymorphism in the wolframin gene. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:404–412.
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 4, pages 404–412, June 2013
How to Cite
Kovacs-Nagy, R., Elek, Z., Szekely, A., Nanasi, T., Sasvari-Szekely, M. and Ronai, Z. (2013), Association of aggression with a novel microRNA binding site polymorphism in the wolframin gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 404–412. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32157
Conflict of interest: Authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Hungarian Scientific Research Funds. Grant Numbers: OTKA K81466, OTKA K100845
- NIH. Grant Number: R03 TW007656
- János Bolyai Research Scholarship. Grant Number: BO/00089/10/5
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!