How to cite this article: Goldberg X, Alemany S, Rosa A, Picchioni M, Nenadic I, Owens SF, Rijsdijk F, Rebollo I, Sauer H, Murray RM, Fañanás L, Toulopoulou T. 2013. Substantial Genetic Link Between Iq and Working Memory: Implications for Molecular Genetic Studies on Schizophrenia. The European Twin Study of Schizophrenia (EUTwinsS). Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:413–418.
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 4, pages 413–418, June 2013
How to Cite
Goldberg, X., Alemany, S., Rosa, A., Picchioni, M., Nenadic, I., Owens, S. F., Rijsdijk, F., Rebollo, I., Sauer, H., Murray, R. M., Fañanás, L. and Toulopoulou, T. (2013), Substantial genetic link between iq and working memory: Implications for molecular genetic studies on schizophrenia. the european twin study of schizophrenia (EUTwinsS). Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 413–418. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32158
The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- European Twins Study Network on Schizophrenia Research Training Network. Grant Number: EUTwinsS, MRTN-CT-2006-035987
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: SAF2008-05674-C03-00
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, Health Institute Carlos III, Center of Biomedic Research in Network of Mental Health (CIBERSAM)
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Through a NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- Research Training Fellowship From the Wellcome Trust
- European Twin Study Network on Schizophrenia at the University of Barcelona Node. Grant Number: EUTwinsS, MRTN-CT-2006-035987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!