How to cite this article: Glatt SJ, Tylee DS, Chandler SD, Pazol J, Nievergelt CM, Woelk CH, Baker DG, Lohr JB, Kremen WS, Litz BT, Tsuang MT, Marine Resiliency Study Investigators. 2013. Blood-Based Gene-Expression Predictors of PTSD Risk and Resilience Among Deployed Marines: A Pilot Study. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:313–326.
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 4, pages 313–326, June 2013
How to Cite
Glatt, S. J., Tylee, D. S., Chandler, S. D., Pazol, J., Nievergelt, C. M., Woelk, C. H., Baker, D. G., Lohr, J. B., Kremen, W. S., Litz, B. T., Tsuang, M. T. and Marine Resiliency Study Investigators (2013), Blood-based gene-expression predictors of PTSD risk and resilience among deployed marines: A pilot study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 162: 313–326. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.b.32167
Stephen J. Glatt and Daniel S. Tylee contributed equally to this work.
The authors report no conflicts of interest.
The Marine Resiliency Study Investigators include William P. Nash (Boston VA Research Institute); Mark A. Geyer (University of California-San Diego and VA Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health); Paul S. Hammer (Defense Centers of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Arlington, Virginia); Gerald E. Larsen (Naval Health Research Center, San Diego, California); Daniel T. O'Connor (University of California-San Diego); Victoria B. Risbrough (VA Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health San Diego and University of California-San Diego); Nicholas J. Schork (Scripps Translational Science Institute, La Jolla, California); Jennifer J. Vasterling (Veterans Affairs Boston Healthcare System, Boston, Massachusetts and Boston University); and Jennifer A. Webb-Murphy (Naval Center for Combat & Operational Stress Control, San Diego, California).
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21MH085240, R01MH093500, P50MH081755-0003
- VA Health Service Research and Development Service. Grant Number: SDR 09-0128
- Marine Corps and Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery
- NARSAD: The Brain and Behavior Research Fund
- Gerber Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!