IB Hickie declares the following potential conflicts of interest: Director of Headspace, National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd.; Member, Mental Health Expert working group, Department of Health and Ageing, Australian Federal Government. Member of Bupa Australia Medical Advisory Panel; Educational and Research programs/grants that are supported by Pharmaceutical Industry: Servier, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Eli Lilly.
A genome-wide association study of sleep habits and insomnia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 439–451, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. A Genome-Wide Association Study of Sleep Habits and Insomnia. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:439–451., , , , , , , , , , , The Chronogen Consortium.
Consortium contributors listed in the Supplementary Material.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Pharmaceutical Industry Servier, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Eli Lilly (Educational and Research programs)
- EMB NHMRC 613608
- Australian National Health Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 241944, 339462, 389927, 389875, 389891, 389892, 389938, 442915, 442981, 496739, 552485, 552498, 613608
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: A7960034, A79906588, A79801419, DP0770096, DP0212016, DP0343921
- FP-5 GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-01254
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH AA07535, AA10248, AA13320, AA13321, AA13326, AA14041, MH66206
- Genetic Cluster Computer, Netherlands Scientific Organization. Grant Number: NWO 480-05-003
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Fellowship Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!