IB Hickie declares the following potential conflicts of interest: Director of Headspace, National Youth Mental Health Foundation Ltd.; Member, Mental Health Expert working group, Department of Health and Ageing, Australian Federal Government. Member of Bupa Australia Medical Advisory Panel; Educational and Research programs/grants that are supported by Pharmaceutical Industry: Servier, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Eli Lilly.
A genome-wide association study of sleep habits and insomnia
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 439–451, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. A Genome-Wide Association Study of Sleep Habits and Insomnia. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:439–451., , , , , , , , , , , The Chronogen Consortium.
Consortium contributors listed in the Supplementary Material.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- Pharmaceutical Industry Servier, Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Eli Lilly (Educational and Research programs)
- EMB NHMRC 613608
- Australian National Health Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 241944, 339462, 389927, 389875, 389891, 389892, 389938, 442915, 442981, 496739, 552485, 552498, 613608
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: A7960034, A79906588, A79801419, DP0770096, DP0212016, DP0343921
- FP-5 GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT-2002-01254
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH AA07535, AA10248, AA13320, AA13321, AA13326, AA14041, MH66206
- Genetic Cluster Computer, Netherlands Scientific Organization. Grant Number: NWO 480-05-003
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Fellowship Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!