Li Yang and Benjamin M. Neale contributed equally to this study.
Polygenic transmission and complex neuro developmental network for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: Genome-wide association study of both common and rare variants
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 419–430, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. Polygenic Transmission and Complex Neuro Developmental Network for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Genome-Wide Association Study of Both Common and Rare Variants. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:419–430., , , , , , , , , , , , .
For Psychiatric GWAS Consortium-ADHD subgroup authors see Supplementary Materials.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30800302, 81071109
- Chinese Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 200802073
- Ministry of Education Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0013
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B03
- National Institute of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R13MH059126, R01MH62873, U01MH085518, R01MH081803, U01MH085515, K23MH066275-01, R01MH58277
- Funding from the Australian Research council. Grant Number: FT0991360
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 1011506, 1047956
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Affymetrix Power Award
- Sidney Sax Public Health Fellowship. Grant Number: 443036
- Wellcome Trust, UK
- UMC Utrecht Genvlag Grant and Internal Grant of Radboud University, Nijmegen Medical Centre
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: KFO 125, SFB 581, GRK 1156, ME 1923/5-1, ME 1923/5-3, GRK 1389
- J. Meyer. Grant Number: SCHA 542/10-3
- BundesministeriumfürBildung und Forschung. Grant Number: BMBF 01GV0605
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: MOP 64277, 44070, 74699
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
FIG. S1. Pair-wise multi-dimensional scaling (MDS) for 10 dimensions.
FIG. S2. Quantile–quantile (QQ) plot for GWAS of ADHD in a Han Chinese case-control sample.
FIG. S3. Manhattan plot for GWAS of ADHD in a Han Chinese case-control sample (corrected by principal components analysis for genomic background).
FIG. S4. Direct and indirect networks and prioritized genes from associated SNP and CNV intervals.
TABLE SI. Top Hit SNPs (P < 10−5) From Genome-Wide Association Study of ADHD in Han Chinese Case–Control Sample
TABLE SII. Association Analysis of Rare CNV Segments in Cases and Controls
TABLE SIII. Functions of Regulatory Regions Associated Genes That Significantly Enriched GO Terms
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.