Christel M. Middeldorp and Dorret I. Boomsma contributed equally to this article.
A prospective study of the effects of breastfeeding and FADS2 polymorphisms on cognition and hyperactivity/attention problems
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 457–465, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. A Prospective Study of the Effects of Breastfeeding and FADS2 Polymorphisms on Cognition and Hyperactivity/Attention Problems. Am J Med Genet Part B. 162B:457–465., , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Genomics of Developmental Trajectories in Twins). Grant Number: RC2 2MH08995
- European Research Council (Genetics of Mental Illness). Grant Number: ERC-230374
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization Spinozapremie. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam
- EMGO+ Institution
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization (Twin Family Database for Behavior Genetics and Genomic Studies). Grant Number: NWO 480-04-004
- ZonMW (Genetic Influences on Stability and Change in Psychopathology From Childhood to Young Adulthood). Grant Number: ZonMW 912-10-020
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization VENI (The Interplay of Genetic and Environmental Factors in the Development of Anxious Depression in Children and Adults). Grant Number: VENI 916-76-125
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!