Christel M. Middeldorp and Dorret I. Boomsma contributed equally to this article.
A prospective study of the effects of breastfeeding and FADS2 polymorphisms on cognition and hyperactivity/attention problems
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 457–465, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. A Prospective Study of the Effects of Breastfeeding and FADS2 Polymorphisms on Cognition and Hyperactivity/Attention Problems. Am J Med Genet Part B. 162B:457–465., , , , , , , , , , , , .
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (Genomics of Developmental Trajectories in Twins). Grant Number: RC2 2MH08995
- European Research Council (Genetics of Mental Illness). Grant Number: ERC-230374
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization Spinozapremie. Grant Number: NWO/SPI 56-464-14192
- Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam
- EMGO+ Institution
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization (Twin Family Database for Behavior Genetics and Genomic Studies). Grant Number: NWO 480-04-004
- ZonMW (Genetic Influences on Stability and Change in Psychopathology From Childhood to Young Adulthood). Grant Number: ZonMW 912-10-020
- the Netherlands Scientific Organization VENI (The Interplay of Genetic and Environmental Factors in the Development of Anxious Depression in Children and Adults). Grant Number: VENI 916-76-125
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajmgb32175-sm-0001-SupTable-S1.doc||52K||TABLE SI. Model Fitting Results for the Additive Model of rs174575 and rs1535, Adjusted for Maternal Education and Sex|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.