FMR1 CGG expansions: Prevalence and sex ratios
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 5, pages 466–473, July 2013
How to Cite
2013. FMR1 CGG Expansions: Prevalence and Sex Ratios. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:466–473., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: P30 HD03352, T32 HD007489-04
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) Program
- NIH National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS). Grant Numbers: UL1TR000427, U01HG004608, U01HG006389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!