Wenjun Li, Na Zhou, and Qiong Yu contributed equally to this work.
Association of BDNF gene polymorphisms with schizophrenia and clinical symptoms in a Chinese population
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 6, pages 538–545, September 2013
How to Cite
2013. Association of BDNF gene polymorphisms with schizophrenia and clinical symptoms in a chinese population. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:538–545., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Stanley Medical Research Institute. Grant Number: 03T-459 05T-726
- Department of Veterans Affairs VISN. Grant Number: 16
- MIRECC United States National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K05-DA0454 P50-DA18827, U01-MH79639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!