Yu An and Sami S. Amr contributed equally to this study.
SOX12 and NRSN2 are candidate genes for 20p13 subtelomeric deletions associated with developmental delay
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 832–840, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. SOX12 and NRSN2 Are Candidate Genes for 20p13 Subtelomeric Deletions Associated With Developmental Delay. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:832–840., , , , , , , , , , , , .
No conflict of interest for all authors.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Wellcome Trust
- Shanghai “Eastern Scholar” program
- 973 National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB529601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!