Disclosure: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Reaffirmation of GAK, but not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's disease susceptibility gene in a Taiwanese population
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 841–846, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reaffirmation of GAK, But Not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's Disease Susceptibility Gene in a Taiwanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B. 162B:841–846., , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 99-2314-B-002-078-MY3
- National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH). Grant Number: 102-002072
This article has been cited by:
- 1Quantitative assessment of the association between GAK rs1564282 C/T polymorphism and the risk of Parkinson’s disease, Journal of Clinical Neuroscience, 2015, 22, 7, 1077, , ,