Disclosure: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Reaffirmation of GAK, but not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's disease susceptibility gene in a Taiwanese population
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 841–846, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reaffirmation of GAK, But Not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's Disease Susceptibility Gene in a Taiwanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B. 162B:841–846., , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 99-2314-B-002-078-MY3
- National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH). Grant Number: 102-002072
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!