Disclosure: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Reaffirmation of GAK, but not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's disease susceptibility gene in a Taiwanese population
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 841–846, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Reaffirmation of GAK, But Not HLA-DRA, as a Parkinson's Disease Susceptibility Gene in a Taiwanese Population. Am J Med Genet Part B. 162B:841–846., , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 99-2314-B-002-078-MY3
- National Taiwan University Hospital (NTUH). Grant Number: 102-002072
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publishers web-site.
|ajmgb32188-sm-0001-SuppTab-S1.doc||33K||Table SI. Primer Pairs of Genotyping for rs11248051 and rs1564282 Variants of GAK and HLA-DRA rs3129882 Variant in our Current Study|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.