Financial disclosures: Dr. Barnett is an employee of Cambridge Cognition, a company that makes cognitive testing software. Dr. Sklar has served as a consultant for Pfizer, Inc., and is on the Board of Directors of Catalytic. Dr. Sullivan has received unrestricted research support from Eli Lilly and Expression Analysis (SAB). Dr. Perlis has received consulting fees or served on scientific advisory boards for Genomind, Healthrageous, Pamlab, Proteus Biomedical, and RIDVentures. He has received research support from Proteus Biomedical. He receives royalties/patent fees from Concordant Rater Systems (now UBC/Medco). Drs. McGrath, Cornelis, Lee, Robinson, Huang, Smoller and Ms. Gerber report no biomedical financial interests or potential conflicts of interest.
Genetic predictors of risk and resilience in psychiatric disorders: A cross-disorder genome-wide association study of functional impairment in major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 779–788, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Genetic Predictors of Risk and Resilience in Psychiatric Disorders: A Cross-Disorder Genome-Wide Association Study of Functional Impairment in Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, and Schizophrenia. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:779–788., , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!