High frequency of intermediate alleles on huntington disease-associated haplotypes in British Columbia's general population
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 864–871, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. High Frequency of Intermediate Alleles on Huntington Disease-Associated Haplotypes in British Columbia's General Population. Am J Med Genet Part B 9999:864–871., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!