High rates of comorbid depressive and anxiety disorders among women with premutation of the FMR1 gene
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 872–878, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. High Rates of Comorbid Depressive and Anxiety Disorders among Women With Premutation of the FMR1 Gene. Am J Med Genet Part B 162B:872–878., , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: R01MH050047, R01MH064708
- Canel Family Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!