Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to declare.
Mood disorders in individuals with distal 18q deletions
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 879–888, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Mood disorders in individuals with distal 18q deletions. Am J Med Genet Part B 9999:879–888., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Chromosome 18 Registry and Research Society
- MacDonald family
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- Institute for the Integration of Medicine and Science (CTSA). Grant Number: 8UL1TR000149
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!