Alterations of brain anatomy in mouse model of MDD created by replacement of homologous mouse DNA sequence with an illness-associated 6-base human CREB1 promoter sequence
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 1–8, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Alterations of Brain Anatomy in Mouse Model of MDD Created by Replacement of Homologous Mouse DNA Sequence With an Illness-Associated 6-Base Human CREB1 Promoter Sequence. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:1–8., , , .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- The McLean Hospital Corporation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: P41EB001977
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1