Competing interests statement: The authors declare no competing financial interests.
Genome-wide copy number scan identifies disruption of PCDH11X in developmental dyslexia
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 162, Issue 8, pages 889–897, December 2013
How to Cite
2013. Genome-Wide Copy Number Scan Identifies Disruption of PCDH11X in Developmental Dyslexia. Am J Med Genet Part B. 9999:889–897., , , .
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- Department of Science and Technology-Health Science. Grant Number: SR/SO/HS-103/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!