Study approval: Ethical approval was obtained from the local Ethics Committees. All participants gave written informed consent.
Sequence analysis of 17 NRXN1 deletions
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Sequence Analysis of 17 NRXN1 Deletions. 165B:52–61., , , , , , , , , , .
Competing interests: All authors included on the paper have declared no conflict of interest. Dr. Werge has served as a lecturer for and consultant to H. Lundbeck A/S.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: R34-A3243
- Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 001-2009-2
- Danish Council for Independent Research in Medical Sciences
- Danish Psychiatric Research Foundation
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-037761
Vol. 165, Issue 3, 261, Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!