Study approval: Ethical approval was obtained from the local Ethics Committees. All participants gave written informed consent.
Sequence analysis of 17 NRXN1 deletions
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 52–61, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Sequence Analysis of 17 NRXN1 Deletions. 165B:52–61., , , , , , , , , , .
Competing interests: All authors included on the paper have declared no conflict of interest. Dr. Werge has served as a lecturer for and consultant to H. Lundbeck A/S.
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Lundbeck Foundation. Grant Number: R34-A3243
- Danish National Advanced Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 001-2009-2
- Danish Council for Independent Research in Medical Sciences
- Danish Psychiatric Research Foundation
- European Union. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2006-037761
Vol. 165, Issue 3, 261, Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
|ajmgb32204-sm-0001-suppTable-S1.docx||16K||TABLE SI. Primer Sequences|
|ajmgb32204-sm-0002-suppTable-S2.docx||15K||TABLE SII. Minus Self-Chains in the NRXN1 Gene|
|ajmgb32204-sm-0002-suppTable-S3.docx||23K||TABLE SIII. The 100 Largest Genes in the Genome Used to Generate the 5,000 Random 1-kb Sequences|
|ajmgb32204-sm-0004-suppTable-S4.docx||17K||TABLE SIV. Previously Sequenced NRXN1 Deletions From the Literature|
|ajmgb32204-sm-0005-suppTable-S5.docx||23K||TABLE SV. Junction Sequences of the 17 NRXN1 Deletions|
|ajmgb32204-sm-0001-suppTable-S6.docx||18K||TABLE SVI. Sequence Motifs Included in the Analyses|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.