How might ZNF804A variants influence risk for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder? A literature review, synthesis, and bioinformatic analysis
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 28–40, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. How Might ZNF804A Variants Influence Risk for Schizophrenia and Bipolar Disorder? A Literature Review, Synthesis, and Bioinformatic Analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:28–40., .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- Gerber Foundation
- Sidney R. Baer, Jr., Foundation
- NARSAD: The Brain and Behavior Research Foundation
- U.S. National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!