Conflict of interests: None to declare.
Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) genetic variation and major depressive disorder prognosis: A five-year prospective cohort study of primary care attendees
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase (MTHFR) Genetic Variation and Major Depressive Disorder Prognosis: A Five-Year Prospective Cohort Study of Primary Care Attendees. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:68–76., , , .
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 299869, 454463, 566511, 1002908
- Victorian Centre for Excellence in Depression and Related Disorders
- LEW Carty Chartable Fund. Grant Number: 7284
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!