Conflict of Interest: J.R.W. is a full-time employee of Pfizer, and was a full-time employee of F. Hoffmann La-Roche in the initial stages of NEWMEDS. E.D. is a full time employee of F. Hoffmann La-Roche and was a full-time employee of Glaxo-Smith-Kline in the initial stages of NEWMEDS.
Genetic susceptibility for bipolar disorder and response to antidepressants in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Genetic Susceptibility for Bipolar Disorder and Response to Antidepressants in Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:77–83., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- The work was sponsored by the Innovative Medicine Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI-JU) under grant agreement number 115008, of which resources are composed of European Union and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) in-kind contribution and financial contribution from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!