Conflict of Interest: J.R.W. is a full-time employee of Pfizer, and was a full-time employee of F. Hoffmann La-Roche in the initial stages of NEWMEDS. E.D. is a full time employee of F. Hoffmann La-Roche and was a full-time employee of Glaxo-Smith-Kline in the initial stages of NEWMEDS.
Genetic susceptibility for bipolar disorder and response to antidepressants in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 77–83, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Genetic Susceptibility for Bipolar Disorder and Response to Antidepressants in Major Depressive Disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:77–83., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- The work was sponsored by the Innovative Medicine Initiative Joint Undertaking (IMI-JU) under grant agreement number 115008, of which resources are composed of European Union and the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations (EFPIA) in-kind contribution and financial contribution from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007–2013)
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.