Neurophysiologic effect of GWAS derived schizophrenia and bipolar risk variants
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 9–18, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Neurophysiologic Effect of GWAS Derived Schizophrenia and Bipolar Risk Variants. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:9–18., , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: 1K01MH086714, K24MH094614
- This work was conducted with support from Harvard Catalyst. The Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center (National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health Award 8UL1TR000170-05 and financial contributions from Harvard University and its affiliated academic health care centers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!