The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Significant study of population stratification, sensitivity analysis and trim and fill analyses on GBA mutation and parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 96–102, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Significant study of population stratification, sensitivity analysis and trim and fill analyses on GBA mutation and Parkinson's disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:96–102., .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!