The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Significant study of population stratification, sensitivity analysis and trim and fill analyses on GBA mutation and parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 1, pages 96–102, January 2014
How to Cite
2013. Significant study of population stratification, sensitivity analysis and trim and fill analyses on GBA mutation and Parkinson's disease. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:96–102., .
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31000408
- 2004. Mutations in the glucocerebrosidase gene and Parkinson's disease in Ashkenazi Jews. N Engl J Med 351:1972–1977. , , .
- 2012. Cognitive performance of GBA mutation carriers with early-onset PD: The CORE-PD study. Neurology 78:1434–1440. , , . et al.
- The genetics of Parkinson disease. J Geriatr Psychiatry Neurol 2010. 23:228–242. , , .
- 2012. Association of mutations in the glucocerebrosidase gene with Parkinson disease in a Korean population. Neurosci Lett 514:12–15. , , . et al.
- 2005. Pilot association study of the beta-glucocerebrosidase N370S allele and Parkinson's disease in subjects of Jewish ethnicity. Mov Disord 20:100–103. , , . et al.
- 2003. Rare genetic mutations shed light on the pathogenesis of Parkinson disease. J Clin Invest 111:145–151. , .
- 2000. Prevalence of Parkinson's disease in Europe: a collaborative study of population-based cohorts. Neurologic Diseases in the Elderly Research Group. Neurology 54:S21–S23. , , . et al.
- 1986. Meta-analysis in clinical trials. Control Clin Trials 7:177–188. , .
- 2006. Glucocerebrosidase mutations are also found in subjects with earlyonset parkinsonism from Venezuela. Mov Disord 21:282–283. , , , et al.
- 1997. Bias in meta-analysis detected by a simple, graphical test. BMJ 315:629–634. , , , .
- 2011. Gene-environment interactions: Key to unraveling the mystery of Parkinson's disease. Prog Neurobiol 94:1–19. , .
- 2006. Extreme population differences across neuregulin 1 gene, with implications for association studies. Mol Psychiatry 11:66–75. , , , , , .
- 2011. Milestones in PD genetics. Mov Disord 26:1042–1048. , , .
- 2010. Association of the glucocerebrosidase N370S allele with Parkinson's disease in two separate Chinese Han populations of mainland China. Eur J Neurol 17:1476–1478. , , . et al.
- Gaucher disease: Mutation and polymorphism spectrum in the glucocerebrosidase gene (GBA). Hum Mutat 2008. 29:567–583. , , , .
- 2011. Large-scale screening of the Gaucher's disease-related glucocerebrosidase gene in Europeans with Parkinson's disease. Hum Mol Genet 20:202–210. , , . et al.
- 2004. Glucocerebrosidase mutations in subjects with parkinsonism. Mol Genet Metab 81:70–73. , , , , .
- 2010. Association between GBA L444P mutation and sporadic Parkinson's disease from Mainland China. Neurosci Lett 469:256–259. , , . et al.
- 2009. Mutations for Gaucher disease confer high susceptibility to Parkinson disease. Arch Neurol 66:571–576. , , . et al.
- 2011. β-Glucocerebrosidase gene mutations in two cohorts of Greek patients with sporadic Parkinson's disease. Mol Genet Metab 104:149–152. , , . et al.
- 1996. Occurrence of Parkinson's syndrome in type I Gaucher disease. QJM 89:691–694. , , . et al.
- 2010. Glucocerebrosidase mutations are not a common risk factor for Parkinson disease in North Africa. Neurosci Lett 477:57–60. , , . et al.
- 1997. The role of meta-analysis in linkage studies of complex traits. Am J Med Genet 74:112–114. .
- 2004. Parkinson's disease. Lancet 363:1783–1793. , , .
- 2005. Analysis of the glucocerebrosidase gene in Parkinson's disease. Mov Disord 20:367–370. , , . et al.
- 2009. Multicenter analysis of glucocerebrosidase mutations in Parkinson's disease. N Engl J Med 361:1651–1661. , , . et al.
- 2006. Glucocerebrosidase gene mutations and Parkinson disease in the Norwegian population. Neurology 66:415–417. , , , , .
- 2005. Parkinson's disease in China: prevalence in Beijing, Xian, and Shanghai. Lancet 365:595–597. , , . et al.
- 2007. Glucocerebrosidase mutations in Chinese subjects from Taiwan with sporadic Parkinson disease. Mol Genet Metab 91:195–200. , , . et al.