The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 157–166, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:157–166., , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH085520, MH080403, MH072802
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GS08144 01GS08147
- NIMH R01. Grant Numbers: MH061686, MH059542, MH075131, MH059552, MH059541, MH060912
- Broad Institute Center. Grant Number: U54 RR020278
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- BMBF Program Molecular Diagnostics: Validation of Biomarkers for Diagnosis and Outcome in Major Depression. Grant Number: 01ES0811
- Bavarian Ministry of Commerce, and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in the framework of the National Genome Research Network. Grant Numbers: FKZ 01GS0481, 01GS08145
- The Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety (NESDA) and the Netherlands Twin Register (NTR)
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 904-61-090, 985-10-002, 904-61-193, 480-04-004, 400-05-717, 912-100-20, 916-76-125
- Spinozapremie. Grant Number: 56-464-14192
- Geestkracht program. Grant Number: 10-000-1002
- The Center for Medical Systems Biology (NWO Genomics), Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, VU University's Institutes for Health and Care Research and Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, BIC/BioAssist/RK. Grant Number: 2008.024
- The European Science Foundation. Grant Number: EU/QLRT-2001-01254
- The European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ENGAGE. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2007-201413
- The European Science Council. Grant Number: ERC 230374
- Genetic Association Information Network (GAIN) of the Foundation for the US National Institutes of Health (partial support)
- GAIN and the NIMH. Grant Number: MH081802
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 241944, 339462, 389927, 389875, 389891, 389892, 389938, 442915, 442981, 496675, 496739, 552485, 552498, 613602, 613608, 613674, 619667
- The Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FT0991360, FT0991022
- The FP-5 GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT- 2002-01254
- The US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA07535, AA10248, AA13320, AA13321, AA13326, AA14041, MH66206, DA12854, DA019951
- The Center for Inherited Disease Research (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- UK Medical Research Council and GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: G0701420
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health at the South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- The Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
- The UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0000647
- European Commission Framework. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503428
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: N01MH90003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!