The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 157–166, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:157–166., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH085520, MH080403, MH072802
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GS08144 01GS08147
- NIMH R01. Grant Numbers: MH061686, MH059542, MH075131, MH059552, MH059541, MH060912
- Broad Institute Center. Grant Number: U54 RR020278
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- BMBF Program Molecular Diagnostics: Validation of Biomarkers for Diagnosis and Outcome in Major Depression. Grant Number: 01ES0811
- Bavarian Ministry of Commerce, and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in the framework of the National Genome Research Network. Grant Numbers: FKZ 01GS0481, 01GS08145
- The Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety (NESDA) and the Netherlands Twin Register (NTR)
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 904-61-090, 985-10-002, 904-61-193, 480-04-004, 400-05-717, 912-100-20, 916-76-125
- Spinozapremie. Grant Number: 56-464-14192
- Geestkracht program. Grant Number: 10-000-1002
- The Center for Medical Systems Biology (NWO Genomics), Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, VU University's Institutes for Health and Care Research and Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, BIC/BioAssist/RK. Grant Number: 2008.024
- The European Science Foundation. Grant Number: EU/QLRT-2001-01254
- The European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ENGAGE. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2007-201413
- The European Science Council. Grant Number: ERC 230374
- Genetic Association Information Network (GAIN) of the Foundation for the US National Institutes of Health (partial support)
- GAIN and the NIMH. Grant Number: MH081802
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 241944, 339462, 389927, 389875, 389891, 389892, 389938, 442915, 442981, 496675, 496739, 552485, 552498, 613602, 613608, 613674, 619667
- The Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FT0991360, FT0991022
- The FP-5 GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT- 2002-01254
- The US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA07535, AA10248, AA13320, AA13321, AA13326, AA14041, MH66206, DA12854, DA019951
- The Center for Inherited Disease Research (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- UK Medical Research Council and GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: G0701420
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health at the South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- The Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
- The UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0000647
- European Commission Framework. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503428
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: N01MH90003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!