The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 157–166, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. A recessive genetic model and runs of homozygosity in major depressive disorder. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:157–166., , , , , , .
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH085520, MH080403, MH072802
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GS08144 01GS08147
- NIMH R01. Grant Numbers: MH061686, MH059542, MH075131, MH059552, MH059541, MH060912
- Broad Institute Center. Grant Number: U54 RR020278
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- BMBF Program Molecular Diagnostics: Validation of Biomarkers for Diagnosis and Outcome in Major Depression. Grant Number: 01ES0811
- Bavarian Ministry of Commerce, and the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) in the framework of the National Genome Research Network. Grant Numbers: FKZ 01GS0481, 01GS08145
- The Netherlands Study of Depression and Anxiety (NESDA) and the Netherlands Twin Register (NTR)
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: 904-61-090, 985-10-002, 904-61-193, 480-04-004, 400-05-717, 912-100-20, 916-76-125
- Spinozapremie. Grant Number: 56-464-14192
- Geestkracht program. Grant Number: 10-000-1002
- The Center for Medical Systems Biology (NWO Genomics), Biobanking and Biomolecular Resources Research Infrastructure, VU University's Institutes for Health and Care Research and Neuroscience Campus Amsterdam, BIC/BioAssist/RK. Grant Number: 2008.024
- The European Science Foundation. Grant Number: EU/QLRT-2001-01254
- The European Community's Seventh Framework Program. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ENGAGE. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2007-201413
- The European Science Council. Grant Number: ERC 230374
- Genetic Association Information Network (GAIN) of the Foundation for the US National Institutes of Health (partial support)
- GAIN and the NIMH. Grant Number: MH081802
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 241944, 339462, 389927, 389875, 389891, 389892, 389938, 442915, 442981, 496675, 496739, 552485, 552498, 613602, 613608, 613674, 619667
- The Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: FT0991360, FT0991022
- The FP-5 GenomEUtwin Project. Grant Number: QLG2-CT- 2002-01254
- The US National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AA07535, AA10248, AA13320, AA13321, AA13326, AA14041, MH66206, DA12854, DA019951
- The Center for Inherited Disease Research (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- UK Medical Research Council and GlaxoSmithKline. Grant Number: G0701420
- The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Specialist Biomedical Research Centre for Mental Health at the South London
- Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust
- The Institute of Psychiatry, King's College London
- The UK Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G0000647
- European Commission Framework. Grant Number: LSHB-CT-2003-503428
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: N01MH90003
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article at the publisher's web-site.
FIG. S1. Manhattan plot from P-values of genome-wide association analysis of major depression under a recessive model.
FIG. S2. QQ plot of P-values from genome-wide association analysis of major depression under a recessive model.
Table SI. Results of our the meta-regression of potential causes for the heterogeneity across studies
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.