None of the authors have relevant conflicts of interest to disclose.
A family study of trichotillomania and chronic hair pulling
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 167–174, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. A Family Study of Trichotillomania and Chronic Hair Pulling. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:167–174., , .
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Greater Kansas City Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!