Susanne Jungwirth, Karl-Heinz Tragl, Peter Fischer, Peter Riederer, and Edna Grünblatt designed the study and wrote the protocol. Susanne Jungwirth and Peter Fischer contributed substantially to acquisition of subjects and data. Claus-Jürgen Scholz, Susanne Jungwirth, Wichart Ildiko, Heike Weber, Jürgen Deckert, and Edna Grünblatt managed the literature searches and analyses. Claus-Jürgen Scholz undertook the statistical analysis. Claus-Jürgen Scholz, Peter Riederer, Jürgen Deckert, and Edna Grünblatt wrote the first draft of the manuscript. All the authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
Investigation of association of serotonin transporter and monoamine oxidase-A genes with Alzheimer's disease and depression in the VITA study cohort: A 90-month longitudinal study
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 184–191, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Investigation of association of serotonin transporter and monoamine oxidase-A genes with Alzheimer's disease and depression in the VITA study cohort: A 90-month longitudinal study. Am J Med Genet Part B. 165B:184–191., , , , , , , , , .
None of the authors has any actual or potential conflict of interest, including any financial, personal or other relationships with other people or organizations within three years of beginning the work submitted that could inappropriately influence, or be perceived to influence, this work.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Aging Research, Vienna, Austria
- Alzheimer Forschung Initiativ (AFI), Germany
- IZKF grant. Grant Number: Z-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!