Zhenling Wang and Yuan Hong contributed equally to this work.
Reelin gene variants and risk of autism spectrum disorders: An integrated meta-analysis
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 192–200, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Reelin gene variants and risk of autism spectrum disorders: An integrated meta-analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:192–200., , , , , , , , , , , .
The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1An Evo-Devo Approach to Thyroid Hormones in Cerebral and Cerebellar Cortical Development: Etiological Implications for Autism, Frontiers in Endocrinology, 2014, 5,, , ,
- 2De novo TBR1 mutations in sporadic autism disrupt protein functions, Nature Communications, 2014, 5, 4954, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Genomic and genetic aspects of autism spectrum disorder, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2014, 452, 2, 244, ,
- 4Mapping Pathological Phenotypes in Reelin Mutant Mice, Frontiers in Pediatrics, 2014, 2,, , , , , , , , , ,