Zhenling Wang and Yuan Hong contributed equally to this work.
Reelin gene variants and risk of autism spectrum disorders: An integrated meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part B: Neuropsychiatric Genetics
Volume 165, Issue 2, pages 192–200, March 2014
How to Cite
2014. Reelin gene variants and risk of autism spectrum disorders: An integrated meta-analysis. Am J Med Genet Part B 165B:192–200., , , , , , , , , , , .
The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!